Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

ugh

an okay platformer with a fun mechanic, unfortunately everything else about it is another fucking retarded portal rip off that does not at all understand the charm of the original

Double Panda Double Panda

Nope

Having a game where you switch between two characters is not a new idea, and it also is not a fun one, only tedious.

Nice pixel art though.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Yeah

The first game was just a neat interpretation of the Hansel and Gretel story, but this is really something else.

Beautiful art, great animations, great death scenes, fairly creepy without being lame about it.

The only negative is it is TERRIBLLY BUGGY. To name a few I've had Gretel hold up the mirror to the woman in the flower and just stand there not moving, when you tell Hansel to turn the wheel at the bridge he will about 50% of the time walk up to the wheel and just keep walking in place, when I tried to go back inside the stump where the treant was one time Gretel had the animation of crawling inside, then nothing happened for a few seconds and she reappared, except now the icons for my money, glasses, and scroll were gone. I've had Gretel stand walking in place and had to refresh for her to move again. Just an unacceptable amount of bugs.

Still, the game is really fun and it has good puzzles and it's pretty and yeah. Good game just try and flush out some of these bugs next time, yeah?

Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

Gravity Duck

Nice, challenging game with a good gimmick.

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Ehhhhh

It's yet another flash game trying to copy that Portal asthetic of "ooh this is a test but OH NO ITS AN EVIL COMPANY", just like Shift or Liferaft: Zero, just to name two off the top of my head, but flash games have been doing this all the time and it's been stale for a while.

Still, despite that, the gameplay mechanics are fun and whatever it's a good enough game. Not a masterpiece like Don't Shit Your Pants, but pretty good.

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

Bug

I bought a second property, and when I try to go to it and click "Move to Property" it just closes the popup. Also, by buying a new property all of the CDs I had in stock vanished, so essentially by trying to upgrade I lost everything.

It's an okay game other than that though.

Xeptic responds:

The CD's vanishing is supposed to happen (you do get paid for them by the way, albeit less than what you bought them for).

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Binge & Purge

Although it is a simple kind of Geometry Wars style shooting games, getting the trophies are fun. Pretty good game.

I really like Epic Shadow as a developer, especially Tower of Greed.

Hurdle Turtle: Flash! Hurdle Turtle: Flash!

Well.

Very very basic game. It's on the same level of an Atari game, honestly. Also there's no way to turn off the music.

Boring Game Boring Game

Hm,,

Amazingly accurate parody of..your own game?

Addicting Game Addicting Game

Welp

Pretty odd that it's called "Addicting Game" when I had to struggle to play it!!