Red Ronin : 24 HRC Red Ronin : 24 HRC

Great job

A lot of really really good animation. Newgrounds animators are so much better when they aren't trying to be funny and just make cool shit.

Some of the animations were really bad though, but on the whole, incredible work, especially for 24 hours.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

robo western

really really terribly bad voice acting

but good job other than that

Goku vs Vegta Finished Goku vs Vegta Finished

incredible

one of the most amazing movies ive ever seen

10/10

Duality Complete Duality Complete

Meh

I can tell you put a lot of work into this but it isn't that great

Nature and technology at odds, yawn, nothing creative there. Mostly simple animations. Very short. Mehh

Weenog responds:

Meh back at ya

Abandon Abandon

Abandon

Terrible art. Bad voice acting. Boring as fuck. Bad animation

[2010] REBOOT 11 [2010] REBOOT 11

Embarrassing

Terrible voice acting. Really bad art, especially of characters, although some of the landscapes are okay. Terrible story, awful dialogue. Embarrassing.

JMartin97 responds:

I think it's great, you should watch the series up to this point if you think the story is "terrible" its actually really interesting.

Embarassing tho? I'm proud of this, more for the story than the art though.

Stuck! Stuck!

stuck

Gotta stop using those generic sound effects, instead of adding to the animation it is just distracting when you have heard those sound effects a million times before.

You also used the Ren & Stimpy esque gross close ups a little too often but overall it was not that bad and it was weird enough to be worth watching

CoolDrMoney responds:

I agree with ya on the sound effects. I'm just not sure where else to really find any or how to make my own without them sounding like shit

The close ups however I only used one for each character. In each scene when the character has the map close up. I wanted to have some kind of sequence occur that would cause a stylistic difference in how the characters appeared. Whenever that sequence happened, the characters would change accordingly. Kind of create a familiarity and comfortableness with it at some parts. I don't think I overused it.

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

ugh

were going pretty good until the stupid There Will Be Blood parody at the end, that shit was old like a day after the movie came out and this is like two years later what were you thinking you unfunny retard

good animation though

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

welp

this is really good

good job

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Pigpen

This is about drug addiction. Or if it isn't on purpose, it is by accident. Good job.

SpamClamberton responds: